Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,146₴ (4,335 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)