Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38654 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,917₴ (₨12,720) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (38 minutes ago)