Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.815 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,360₴ ($b1,405) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (25 minutes ago)