Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.265 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 103% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,343₴ (kr 1,943) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (21 minutes ago)