Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.551 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,154₴ (372 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)