Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.859 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,467₴ (1,562 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)