Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.754 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 182% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,062₴ (kr1,881) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)