Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.960 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 180% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,500₴ (kr2,651) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)