Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,744₴ (﷼ 4,579,179) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)