Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,407₴ (﷼ 9,199,770) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)