Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,354₴ (RM778) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)