Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.883 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,300₴ (RM561) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)