Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.051 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,495₴ (RM908) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)