Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.078 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,296₴ (RM542) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)