Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.977 UAH / TND
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 23% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,830₴ (320 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)