Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02329 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,892₴ (₩295,919) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)