Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08315 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,039₴ (48,568 KZT) in Semey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)