Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.280 UAH / CHF
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 83% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,565₴ (CHF 167) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)