Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.799 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,002₴ (8,768 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)