Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.732 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 127% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,018₴ (C$580) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (26 minutes ago)