Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.587 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,121₴ (393KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)