Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.350 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,044₴ (ARS $3,735) in Santiago del Estero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (29 minutes ago)