Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,954₴ (RD$ 12,772) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)