Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,405₴ (€151) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)