Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.557 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,573₴ (€215) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)