Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.918 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,395₴ (€187) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)