Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.756 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,822₴ (Bs 1,387) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (33 minutes ago)