Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.613 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,764₴ (Bs 1,824) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)