Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00936 UAH / COP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,824₴ (COL$408,556) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)