Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 58% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,092₴ (Php13,613) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)