Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 46% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,720₴ (Php15,073) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)