Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00642 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 4,900₴ (763,612 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (26 minutes ago)