Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00691 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 3,125₴ (452,467 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)