Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00846 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 3,125₴ (369,450 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (35 minutes ago)