Cost of living comparison between Safi, Morocco and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.598 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,061₴ (1,563 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)