Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.043 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,049₴ (NZ$265) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (30 minutes ago)