Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.245 UAH / USD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 99% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,213₴ ($237) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)