Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.613 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,534₴ (€193) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)