Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21639 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,524₴ (₨25,528) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)