Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,937₴ (﷼ 6,156,274) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)