Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.748 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,009₴ (kr1,266) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)