Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.897 UAH / RON
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,737₴ (832 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)