Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.450 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,702₴ (729 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (37 minutes ago)