Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.865 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,945₴ (575 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)