Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.239 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,899₴ (625 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)