Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.705 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,221₴ (1,191 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)