Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25012 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,388₴ (₨25,542) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)