Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26269 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 2,500₴ (₨9,517) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (44 minutes ago)