Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22567 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,683₴ (₨25,184) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)