Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,202₴ (﷼ 3,859,264) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)