Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,157₴ (﷼ 7,688,791) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)