Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,202₴ (﷼ 3,960,371) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)