Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02999 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,120₴ (237,370 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)