Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02849 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,479₴ (297,643 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)