Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02947 UAH / KPW *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,764₴ (399,220 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)