Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.741 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,244₴ (Bs 1,184) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)