Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.639 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,236₴ (Bs 1,226) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)