Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,091₴ (Bs 1,915) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)