Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 4,852₴ (Bs 14,586,803) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)