Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.928 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 34% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,988₴ ($U7,533) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)