Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04301 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,858₴ (CH$89,700) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)