Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.868 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,298₴ (853 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)