Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,180₴ (€109) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)