Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,135₴ (607 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)