Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.891 UAH / TTD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 54% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,839₴ (2,014 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)