Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.485 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,678₴ (433 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)