Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.307 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,955₴ (837 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (23 minutes ago)