Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.124 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,421₴ (667 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)