Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07546 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,859₴ (90,893 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)