Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.325 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,047₴ (R$ 726) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)