Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,769₴ (R 1,302) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)