Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25372 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 34% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,344₴ (₨ 13,178) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)