Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24743 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,736₴ (₨ 27,225) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)