Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25192 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 31% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,172₴ (₨ 24,500) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)