Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25932 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 35% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,223₴ (₨ 16,283) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)