Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25423 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,326₴ (₨ 13,084) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (43 minutes ago)