Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26023 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,034₴ (₨ 23,185) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (41 minutes ago)