Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24084 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,168₴ (₨ 17,306) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)