Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.364 UAH / RON
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,310₴ (677 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)